“For us, tradition

is the best investment in the future”

1927: Founding of the agricultural trading company

1949: Taking over the company by Hermann Sagstetter senior. At this time, the first activities in potato trading started.

1968: The company begins its cooperation with Italian fruit and vegetable wholesalers. In total agreement with the European ideal, Hermann Sagstetter senior thus lays the foundation for expanding the company’s export activities.

1996: Continuation of the company by the Sagstetter siblings, Gabi and Hermann

2001: Expansion of the packing operation

2005: Certification in accordance with DQS and ABCERT

2008: Construction of the modern logistics and dispatch depot

2010: Modernisation of the overall processing technology for potatoes and onions with a total capacity of more than 25,000 tons

2011: Conferment of the International Food Standard (IFS)

A tradition of commitment to the highest quality: The company Hermann Sagstetter can look back on a long family history in the course of which the company has always adapted operations to suit the times. More than 70 years in agricultural trade and 50 years in potato wholesale: now in its third generation, the family stands for service, quality and customer satisfaction.